J-Bay Zebra Lodge will be hosting a Coffee, Cheese and Wine tasting in collaboration with The Coffee Guy on Saturday, 3 October 2020 from 12:00 – 14:00.
Who’s the Coffee Guy?
Shaun is a coffee passionate enthusiast with 15 years experience in the coffee industry. He is the co- founder of the Red band barista academy in South Africa and Africa. He believes that coffee can restore hope and give people purpose in life.
Shaun’s exposure in this industry expands from green coffee bean and roasted coffee sales, coffee roasting and consultation, equipment and cafe consultation, barista training, water for coffee consultation, coffee tasting and palate Development workshops and more…
Shaun is also a South African coffee competition organiser, judge and coach and he has been sharing his passion for coffee as a writer for the past 6 years with an international coffee magazine, Perfect Daily Grind.
He lives by the following words: “Taste and consistency are key but deep down inside I’m just a coffee nerd with a serious obsession and love for coffee and the people of coffee”.
Experience luxury at J-Bay Zebra Lodge
J-Bay Zebra Lodge is a 4 Star Country House, situated on the Garden Route stretch, only a 20 minute drive from Jeffreys Bay and 35 minutes from Port Elizabeth. Close enough to get to all the different attractions in the surrounding area, but far enough to feel like you are in the middle of nowhere. Perfectly positioned on top of a hill, the lodge enjoys spectacular panoramic views of the Indian Ocean, lush bushveld and rolling mountains.
Spoilt for choice, Zebra Lodge offers 5 Luxury Suites, each individually decorated and designed to deliver their own unique experience. These include the Stone Luxury Suite, the Earth Luxury Suite, the Leopard Family Room, the Colonial Safari Tent and the Country Safari Tent, all accessible via stone walkways a short distance from the main lodge.
What you can expect from your stay at J-Bay Zebra Lodge:
● Exquisite cuisine accompanied by selected wine. We have our vineyards in collaboration with David Finlayson one of the best wine makers in South Africa. The last harvesting was in February 2020.
● Intimate outdoor space on a 100% private exclusive deck, accompanied with a free glass of bubbly;
● We offer more than 25km of Mountain Bike Trails on the Property, and about 200km outside the property where all routes have signs;
● Relaxing at the pool on a hot summer day;
● Watch the zebras roaming around the pool and in front of your private deck while sipping a fresh espresso or a glass of wine;
● Enjoy a sundowner with the most magnificent views;
● Your hosts speak French, English, Portuguese & Spanish.
Embark on an unforgettable exploration of the astonishing Eastern Cape and experience the absolute tranquility, superior relaxation and remarkable opulence of a luxury lodge!”
Enjoy your stay with us!
To enquire about accommodation packages, day event prices, or to make a booking at JBay Zebra Lodge, call 078 925 6812, or email firstname.lastname@example.org today. Also visit their website www.jbayzebralodge.co.za.
Read more about J-Bay Zebra Lodge here.